Descent into the Dungeon OOC thread

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Dyrynify, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

I can contact him later if you guys want, I have his IM and see him sometimes (no guarantee)

2. Dyrynify

Dyrynify Member

That would be wonderful, Daynab. Thank you. Also, you expressed interest in playing. If the party approves, would you be interested?

3. blob

blob Member

We can wait for him to answer your message on google+.
    If you get no answers I dont mind continuing with that team, its still a pretty balanced team.
    Totally cool to get one more.

( Just think that with 6+ people the game can get extra slow.)

4. Dyrynify

Dyrynify Member

I do worry about the lack of solid healing.

5. blob

blob Member

Christmas is still close by, spawn a chest of healing pots. HURRAY !!

Dyrynify likes this.
  6. Dyrynify

Dyrynify Member

7. TheJadedMieu

TheJadedMieu Member

I'd actually be interested in playing as a cleric or druid or something that can heal, if you guys would have room for another character.
    Bear in mind, though, that I've never played PnP D&D (though I have played most of the D&D PC games, inc. ToEE), and I'm not too good at in-depth roleplaying, so I would need a bit of help.

8. Dyrynify

Dyrynify Member

I think we are ok, but we will keep you in mind.

9. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

I managed to catch LonePaladin today, as we suspected he's been extremely busy with real life :) He said "Anyway, I think you'll have to just write me off, no telling when I can put in the time. Feel free to pass on the character to someone else, if they're inclined."

10. Dyrynify

Dyrynify Member

Regretted, but understandable. With that in mind, I have some questions. First, for my other players, do we want to write Swig out? If so, do we want to bring someone else in? And third, just so I have options, who besides TheJadedMieu is interested if we do elect to add someone? Would anyone be willing to become Swig?

Also, side note, we do need to move a little faster, if possible. The game is dragging.

11. blob

blob Member

Thanks for passing on the message Daynab.
    We can make swig temporarily disappear with a possibility of coming back if he can.
    I dont mind if the new player wishes to play a new character or incarnate Lonepaladin's.

Yeah the game is slow : (

12. I'd be fine with either having TheJadedMieu taking over Swig or making a new character. Whatever they want to do.

13. Godwin

Godwin Member

Same as brobbeh and sonofhappybunny, also, yes, game is slow :(

14. TheJadedMieu

TheJadedMieu Member

Okay, I guess I'm up. I'm planning on making a cleric, probably focused on spell-casting. Anyone have any objections or suggestions?

15. TheJadedMieu

TheJadedMieu Member

I came up with this, but I'll need some help figuring out what equipment to spend my cash on.

Attached Files:

16. Dyrynify

Dyrynify Member

Good stuff, but I forgot to show you what I had worked up for the gods. You can choose one of these to follow, and modify some of your choices if you like.
    Gods: Krong: Chaos, Magic, Strength, War, Good, and Artifice. He uses a Warhammer. He is Chaotic Good.
    Inconsequentia: Charm, Healing, Sun, Law, Good, and Glory. She uses a Spear. She is Lawful Good.
    Lutefisk God: Water, Law, Death, Evil, and Creation. He uses a Trident. He is Lawful Evil.

If you like, I can shoot you some recommendations on your equipment.

17. blob

blob Member

Huhu, Lutefisk God's evil ?

18. Dyrynify

Dyrynify Member

In my cosmology, yes. I kinda see him as a cult god. Everyone knows you can get stuff from giving sacrifices of lutefisk, but no one knows what he does with it all.

19. TheJadedMieu

TheJadedMieu Member

I guess I'll follow Inconsequentia, because she allows the domains I picked.

I'd greatly appreciate your equipment recommendations.

20. Dyrynify

Dyrynify Member

You don't have to, I was just telling you what the gods were.