Linux 64-bit Decreasing stats

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by diego roversi, Sep 18, 2013.

1. diego roversi

diego roversi Member

Hello,

just some days ago, I've bought the God of Diggle extension. Everything is enjoyable as expected... till few days ago when I find some character stats starts to decrease. Now my character (lvl 26) has burliness 45 and melee power 0 (!). I have diggle god of war bless, but it seems it isn't increasing melee power.

Armour Absorption is 1, and that's weird too... I bought a new brand armor with +11 AA, and character's AA didn't increase.

And now I'm wondering why... (you know, some of this WTF moments....)

Sorry, I was forgetting some important information: software version is 1.1.3, running on linux 64 bit.

Thanks in advance
    Diego

2. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

Hi, can you tell us where you bought the game, Humble, Desura, or Steam?

3. diego roversi

diego roversi Member

Humble Bundle.

4. Daynab

We'll see what's up with that as the game should be on 1.1.4.

5. diego roversi

diego roversi Member

Where can I find the 1.1.4? On Humble there is the 1.1.3 (checked few minutes ago).

Thanks.

6. Daynab

Yeah it hasn't been updated for some reason.

7. diego roversi

diego roversi Member

So, how can I play? The bug is quite serius, and preventing malee character to be able to survive, into the game.

8. Daynab

Until we get the builds out to Humble, I have nothing to recommend, unfortunately.
    We will get that done.

That said, the bug is semi-random and may not happen to new characters.

Kazeto likes this.
  9. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

The temporary solution is not to have any buffs on you when you level up or go down a floor for the first time. That's when the calculations which screw your character occur.

10. Gorbax

Gorbax Member

Or, embrace the bug as Going Rogue's bigger brother, pulling your shirt over your head and sucker punching you, instead of just stealing your lunch money and telling people you like Four-Eyes Sally.

SkyMuffin likes this.
  11. diego roversi

diego roversi Member

I don't know if help, but it seems to started while doing a monster zoo. Before the monster zoo the stats looked reasonable. At the end malee power is almost zero. And I had the "Diggle war god" bless.

12. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

"Any buffs" and "level up". If you levelled up while doing a monster zoo and had a buff from a diggle god of whatever, it counts as that. So I knew that.

Still, thanks for trying.