Damage Type Classes

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Fateofman, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Bohandas

Bohandas Member

There were a couple of capitalization typos in the mondb

This edit I've uploaded hopefully should fix them

Attached Files:

Kazeto likes this.
  2. Bohandas

Bohandas Member

Atre you still working on this? Because I like these.

3. Fateofman

Fateofman Member

Thanks for the capitalization fix, that must've been what was causing those intermittent problems I was having

My laptop died shortly after Christmas, and I lost all my notes and unfinished sprites. Not a huge deal, but I've been busy with other stuff and haven't really summoned the motivation to start again. I may be getting a break soon, maybe I'll do some more. Before my laptop bit the big one, I was thinking about doing some kind of interplay between the skills. Something like having skills from one class making other skills in others have extra effects (maybe hyperborean skills stacking a freezing debuff on use that conflagratory moves can thaw, a la Todoroki from Hero Academia; though I hesitant to touch conflagratory again since it's working basically correctly). What I really wanted to do was have a hidden final skill that only appeared if you had both skills, that combined them in some kind of way, but I don't think that's possible

Anyway, thanks again! I'm glad somebody likes something I made :D

Kazeto and Bohandas like this.
  4. Bohandas

Bohandas Member

Any progress?

5. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

Based on the fact that the forum records their last log-in at a few months ago, I am not hopeful about it. But maybe I'm wrong ...

6. Fateofman

Fateofman Member

No promises, but this randomly popped into my head and I started working on my putrefying class. Got the basics worked out, but doing the art is the longest part for me since I'm hardly an artist
    This alone took me like an hour lol
    [​IMG]

Got a security certificate expired notice from Firefox when trying to come back, looks like it expired a couple of days ago. I guess I'll post this to Steam if the forums go down, with a downloadable version on my mega.nz