Daggle fanart page

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by Ruigi, Aug 27, 2012.

1. Movra

Movra Member

What about Daggle Hell?

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  2. Nicholas

Nicholas Technology Director Staff Member

This is it.

3. Warlock

Warlock Member

mroav pls

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  4. Mashirafen

Mashirafen Member

[​IMG]

Sad daggle just wunts to be luvd

(I'm not sure what's worse - the fact I spent so long drawing daggle breasts or the fact this is possibly the best thing I've ever drawn)

5. Rhadamante

Rhadamante Member

And now it runs :
    [​IMG]

I'm slowly animating it (craziness tends to waste a lot of time) so I'd appreciate some feedback in-between the puking and screaming. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to prepare for my next electroconvulsive therapy appointment.

6. Warlock

Warlock Member

Dolan approves. It's bizarro enough for dinjinns of drodmar if enough art assets can be made for it.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  7. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

I think I want to see the attack animation. Either way, this is highly amusing, and the only thing that worries me is that looking at this abomination doesn't make me feel ill or anything (oh well, that is what I get for being broken).

OmniaNigrum and Nikolai like this.
  8. Warlock

Warlock Member

We could almost be twins. I don't get affected much by a lot of things; you have to not be in my line of work.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  9. Ruigi

Ruigi Will Mod for Digglebucks

You know what would be brilliant? a spell_cast animation that was basd off of the egg laying concept art. Just an animation of the egg coming out without any assumption of what velocity it pops out-- or if you're feeling particularly ghoulish, a sprite of the eggs simply laid, and one of the egg shooting out as though it were fired out of some kind of egg projectile launcher.

As far as the pointers on this particular animation i'd say the best person to comment would be moomanibe.

PS, after having animated my own monster sprite, I can relate to the amount of work involved. good job.

OmniaNigrum and SkyMuffin like this.
  10. SkyMuffin

SkyMuffin Member

Can we have it spew eggs out of its mouth and butt at the same time? Like a Bizarro version of Birdo (not that birdo is not already some kind of bizarro character)

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  11. Rhadamante

Rhadamante Member

I'm still not sure what to do unfortunately. A spinning attack, a (jumping) body press, a simple chop, or something more grotesque I haven't thought of yet (maybe a different egg-laying animation).

I think I can do that, with the daggle turning and the egg popping out. Should I end the animation with egg still half in there, falling to the ground (and perhaps breaking) or simply disappearing ?

I'll work on the up and down run animation meanwhile as it should occupy me for a moment.
    Thanks for the responses guys.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  12. Arron Syaoran

Arron Syaoran Member

Did someone say assassin? I'm on it. Deh Daggle shlal die!(lol) As for bleach, I've got plenty of my own. Ima kill this one with my crossbow, and I shall not retrieve any shot ammo or mob drops on this target due to hygenical purposes.
    Edit: My user had an evil dream involving succubi and Rule 63 Spongebob. I have yet to find the Succubus responsible. I'll add the Succubus to my hitlist.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  13. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

I vote for a yeti-esque hand slap.

OmniNegro likes this.
  14. Ruigi

my vote is for the body press.

Doc Gelegentlich and OmniNegro like this.
  15. Nicholas

Nicholas Technology Director Staff Member

I vote for it just throwing up on you.

Warlock, Nikolai, Mashirafen and 4 others like this.
  16. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

We love you too Nicholas. :D

Doc Gelegentlich and Kazeto like this.
  17. Ruigi

wait... I didn't think that diggles had mouthes...

OmniNegro likes this.
  18. Arron Syaoran

Arron Syaoran Member

Try eating food as a diggle. The mouth is right under the Drill Nose.(Requires either Werediggle or Diggle Nog)

Doc Gelegentlich and OmniNegro like this.
  19. Arron Syaoran

Arron Syaoran Member

I agree with my "User's first-named" Gaslamp Developer. The attack MUST involve something gross.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  20. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

We are just lucky he did not say what he was *Really* thinking... ;)

Doc Gelegentlich likes this.