Curse you, OmniNegro!!

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Essence, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

I go on one little month-long vacation, and you have the temerity to keep posting and rob me of my rightful position as the most spamminy poster on the boards?

There will be a reckoning when I return...

POST-OFF!!

2. Frelus

Frelus Member

Hey, he was banned for two weeks (or was it three) before now, so it is kind of even.
    EQUALITY FOR THE EQUALITY GOD!

OmniNegro likes this.
  3. TheKirkUnited

TheKirkUnited Member

Now if only there were a counter that kept track of how many USEFUL posts you made....

OmniNegro likes this.
  4. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

And you didn't notice I nearly overtook you while on your vacation ;)

Aegho and OmniNegro like this.
  5. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

Just enjoy your vacations, Essence...

Go away!

OmniNegro likes this.
  6. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

I actually overtook you before I was banned. But that is not to rub salt in open and festering wounds.

If Daynab remembers a particular post I made right before I was banned, then he can confirm this. But it does not matter. I am a forum-troll. You are a Modding-Deity. You win even if I someday manage ten posts for every one of yours. 'Nuff said.

But hey, it is nice to know that while you have your vacation, your thoughts revolve around me. :D

Now do as Kazeto has said in ten or more threads and enjoy your vacation. You deserve it. Forum-Trolls do not need vacations. (Or when they do, it is called a ban.)

Essence likes this.
  7. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Spamminy? We have not gotten there yet. We may have to ask the Gaslamp crew to make a Spam forum so we can have a little posting war. Then when we are done, they can delete the whole Spam forum and be done with it. :)

8. mining

mining Member

I propose we ban double posts and suggest the use of an edit button ;)

TheJadedMieu and OmniNegro like this.
  9. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

I do this for a reason. Until the forum gives alerts to those watching the thread for an edit, you pretty-much have to do this if you want it to be seen. And it was a reply to Essence in the second post. Not really an edit sort of thing.

I have replied to things via an edit in the past and had entire pages of posts go by ignorant of what I said that would have negated the need for the next page of posts. (Because I edited in the answer they were seeking and it was unfortunately the end of a page.)

10. klaymen_sk

klaymen_sk Member

A troll? Wait here for a moment, please. I'll go fetch my flamethrower and a few bottles of acid, just in case. :)

OmniNegro likes this.
  11. Lorrelian

Lorrelian Member

Forum trolls are only vulnerable to damage from bannings, power outages and catastrophic hardware failure. ;)

TheJadedMieu, OmniNegro and Essence like this.
  12. klaymen_sk

klaymen_sk Member

Oh, in that case.....it's (ban)Hammer time!
    *runs to get a hammer and write "BAN" on it*

OmniNegro likes this.
  13. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

AdminBanHammer.png

14. Warlock

Warlock Member

[​IMG]

Essence likes this.
  15. Kaidelong

Kaidelong Member

I wouldn't like that very much. I've frequently bumped up barrier maiden with new releases so that people would update, I think there is a quad post in that thread somewhere. Speaking of which, a minor update has been pushed to steam workshop a while back which I haven't put here. I should probably do something about that.

OmniNegro likes this.
  16. LionsDen

LionsDen Member

I wouldn't like to ban double posts either because sometimes you want to answer two different people two different things and it's easier to do so with different posts for each answer than trying to combine them.

OmniNegro likes this.
  17. Turbo164

Turbo164 Member

The solution to that is to run around spamming other people's threads "hey someone come post in mine so I can post without doubleposting".

;)

DavidB1111 and OmniNegro like this.
  18. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

Double posts are only a problem when people do it on purpose to increase their post count or bump up a thread many times for no reason (it's fine for mods if they didn't get any comments or whatnot though).

OmniNegro likes this.
  19. Lorrelian

Lorrelian Member

Glad to hear it, seeing as how my novella threads are basically 10+ posts by me in a row.