*Cricket noises*

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by DaCrAzYmOfO, Aug 2, 2016.

1. DaCrAzYmOfO

DaCrAzYmOfO Member

Things are too quiet around here! Hi every one! Any news on when a hot fix or a new version is coming up? The game has a few issues left but even now I personally feel it's ready to be released! Just disable all the stuff you aren't using right now and send it out! All the new goodies and modules that aren't being used can be reimplemented later ;)

2. Unforked

Unforked Member

Ready to be released? Seems like there's so much content yet to be implemented. Conduits (snoots!) are a big one, and hopefully roads, vehicles, major military installations, property ownership, upper class gameplay, more events and eldritch matters, more variety of missions, and all kinds of other stuff I don't know about.

I do wonder if some of that won't made the cut for release, but I'd imagine they'd want a pretty packed core game to build on.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
  3. DaCrAzYmOfO

DaCrAzYmOfO Member

What is snoots?!?!

4. DaCrAzYmOfO

DaCrAzYmOfO Member

And we'll as a colony builder Sim with Lovecraftian elements it seems good to me right now. Not sure about the $30 price tag on it for a full release though I'll give you that

5. Unforked

Unforked Member

Let me find the snoot blog and I'll link it for you. And yeah, the game is definitely great right now... I've just been following it for years and probably know about a few things that *may* not make it - for initial release anyway. But the devs are always full of surprises, so it's impossible to say.

https://www.gaslampgames.com/2016/0...now-a-tale-of-the-pneumatic-conveyance-snoot/

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
    DaCrAzYmOfO likes this.
  6. Noratoxin

Noratoxin Member

As of late, they've consistently posted new development blogs on Wednesdays, that would be the earliest update at least, I'd say.

DaCrAzYmOfO likes this.
  7. Nicholas

Nicholas Technology Director Staff Member

Last major release was only on, uh, the 27th, and Monday was a bank holiday here in Canada. So we're only just getting organized for August. :p

8. DaCrAzYmOfO

DaCrAzYmOfO Member

Dang I guess time flies when you're having fun lol... seems like more than a week that 53 was released ... guess i got too used to reporting bugs on the daily and looking forward to new patches... now that the bugs are minimal though... :D