Windows Vista/7 64-bit Crashed when I was in the crafting menu

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Wigwam12, Aug 24, 2012.

1. Wigwam12

Wigwam12 Member

I was looking through the crafting menu for the anvil to see what I could create. I keep getting to a certain point in the menu when it crashes to desktop.

The items on the screen before it crashes are Rough Silver Shield, Circinated Silver Shield, Filigreed Silver Shield, Mirror Shield, Communist Power Ushanka and X-Ray specs. I then press the page down button and it crashes to desktop. I get one item further if I press the arrow button to move down one item at a time.

I have all of the dlc and the following mods activated

Death by a thousand taunts
    Meltdown
    Extra Potions
    Druid magic
    Roguish Renovation
    Barrier Maiden
    FaxPax
    Galactic Hitchhiker
    Jay's Mega Phoneme Mod
    More Dred (Item Pack)
    Summoner (1.5)
    Runecaster
    Compleat Essential Skills
    Wind Magic
    Interior Dredmorating

I also have the blink mage mod but I do not use this as I thought it was causing my game to crash before the patch and I shall try this mod again when I start a new character.

My character's skills are Polearm, Shield Bearer, Master of Arms, Perception, Assassination, Smithing, Paranormal Investigator.

I am playing this through Steam and it crashes if I am both inside or outside the pocket dimension.

If you need any more information please ask.

Thank you

Edit: I think this is the crash dump file.

Attached Files:

2. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

Can you upload your save?

3. Wigwam12

Wigwam12 Member

Hmm when I try to use the upload a file function the folder appears to be empty even though there are files inside the folder.

4. Daynab

Zip the folder up.

5. Wigwam12

Wigwam12 Member

Unfortunately it is now saying there is a problem when I try to upload the zipped folder.

6. Daynab

Sent you a PM.