1.0 Crash when adding Window

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Turbo164, Oct 29, 2016.

1. Turbo164

Turbo164 Member

I've managed to get this save to crash 4 times in a row while adding a Window to this Overseer House.

The first time I had played for a few minutes after the autosave, tinkering with the workshops and whatnot before laying the house blueprints, and I think that one crashed on the *first* window.

After reloading the save, I looked around a minute to see what got rolled back, tried the house again (after the ingame night finished), crash on second window.

Loaded two more times, built house instantly (before night), crash on second window (the left one in the screenshot).

(also the graveyard nearby is slightly underground after loading the save, which I think used to happen in a lot of the EA versions?)

Attached Files:

Exile likes this.
  2. Turbo164

Turbo164 Member

Second screenshot, no crash on this window; was able to construct, immigrants, sleep etc. So something about the shape of the last 4 houses, or the specific location of those windows, since this one was a little further to the right...?

Also, um, do Mineralogical Surveys work in this patch? I've got 6 stacks of paper, Mineral Focus, 3 manual Mineral Survey jobs, and a Laborer assigned to my naturalist, clicked Supply button multiple times...and the Naturalist does nothing but Idle or Flatten Terrain during his shifts.

(the "This rock can be surveyed" icon went away upon loading my save btw, don't know if that's intended)

Attached Files:

Exile likes this.
  3. Turbo164

Turbo164 Member

(saw the Survey was a known issue, unassigned and reassigned overseer a few times and he finally started acting like a Naturalist)

Here's the .dmp files from the Window crashes.

Attached Files:

Exile likes this.
  4. Nicholas

Nicholas Technology Director Staff Member

(A note for myself: this is the triangulation crash)

Exile likes this.
  5. Nicholas

Nicholas Technology Director Staff Member

(Fixed.)

Exile and Turbo164 like this.