Crash during Invasion

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by LeaKitty, Nov 10, 2016.

1. LeaKitty

LeaKitty Member

I play on a PC: windows 7 SP 1 64 bit with AMD FX 8120 3.10 GHZ processor, 8 GB ram, and AMD Raedon HD 7700 series graphics card. I have double checked that my drivers are up to date.
    I have tried the game on 1920x1080, which is also my native display setting, as well as 1600x900, all have been full screen.
    The game runs fine until an invasion occurs. The villagers and soldiers begin the fight, but when the progress bar is about 1/2 gone the game crashes. All three crashes have occurred in this manner, first two were soldier invasion, last was cult invasion. The second crash occurred using the same save file as the first, the third was a fresh game file and lower resolution but game still crashed during invasion.
    I am greatly enjoying the game so far! Just need to be able to get past invasions to have a chance to actually build up my settlement.

Attached Files:

Exile likes this.
  2. Nicholas

Nicholas Technology Director Staff Member

Hi there! Are you on the stable, or the experimental branch?

Exile likes this.
  3. LeaKitty

LeaKitty Member

Stable, current build ID is 1419645 if that helps.

Exile likes this.
  4. Nicholas

Do you have a save game from just before the crash? That'll help too, although I think I can figure it out with these DMP files. Thanks!

Exile likes this.
  5. LeaKitty

LeaKitty Member

have the autosaves attached

Attached Files:

Exile likes this.
  6. Jonta

Jonta Member

I had the same last night. Right after i get the additional squad drop, the fight starts and i crash
    I think it was the 4th or 5th invation, the other times it was fine.
    Also stable branch

Exile likes this.
  7. Nicholas

I think this is the same problem as the Leyden guns; hard to tell. Either way, the attached saves run fine in my current build after I fixed the Leyden gun issues.

Exile likes this.