Crafting Recipes

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by RF, Jul 15, 2011.

1. RF

RF Member

So, yeah, I really want to compile a list of crafting recipes. Feel free to contribute!

Smithing
    Chalcoelectric Ring (4) - Copper Ring + Copper Wire + Electrum + Voltaic Cell
    Runed Iron Hjalmir (4) - Iron Hjalmir + Silver + Silver
    Ring of Iron Thorns (4) - Iron Ring + Iron Ingot + Pyrite Sun + Potion of Steeling (Gives decent counter ability.)
    Omnipotent Pork Sword (?) - Rough Iron Sword + Flesh + Flesh + Flesh
    The Mana Torus (4) - Silver Ring + Platinum Ingot + Sapphire + Potion of Mana
    Plastic Platemail (2) - Pleather Armor + Plastic Ingot + Plastic Ingot + Plastic Ingot

Alchemy
    Potion of Replenishment (3) - Diamond + Acidum Salis + Aqua Vitae
    Voltaic Potion (1) - Mana Potion + Amber + Aqua Vitae + Copper
    Potion of Purity (2) - Potion of Healing + Potion of Clear Vision + Aqua Vitae

Tinkering
    Thermite Bomb (2) - Rust + Powdered Aliminium
    Frag Bomb (1) - Makeshift Bomb + Steel Ingot
    Tesla's Bolt (2) - Iron Ingot + Copper Wire + Voltaic Cell
    Bolt of Mass Destruction (5) - Copper Wire + Voltaic Cell + Spring-loaded Power Core + Cruelly Barbed Steel Bolt
    Hand Grenade (1) - Iron Bomb + Steel Ingot

Ingot Maker
    Deep Omelette (?) - 4 Deep eggs in four slots.

By the way, you can craft anything as long as you put the ingredients in properly. You don't need the recipe itself. The () after the names are what skill you need in order to make these things.

2. Zzinged

Zzinged Member

Sweet! May I also suggest you add these to the wiki? http://www.dredmorwiki.com/

3. Lord Blade

Lord Blade Member

Smithing:

Heroic Bronze Aspis (4) - Bronze Aspis + Gold Ingot + Gold Ingot

4. Lord Blade

Lord Blade Member

Just a suggestion for the Devs. I think that discovered recipes should be flagged in some way in game. Just to let us know what we've managed to discover ourselves.

5. Lord Blade

Lord Blade Member

Deep Omelette is a (0) recipe.

6. qbert911

qbert911 Member

http://www.dredmorwiki.com/wiki/Crafting

Now contains most hidden recipes.

7. Milaha

Milaha Member

there seems to have been a LARGE number of new recipes in the new patch. I both started with a bunch of new ones, and have found at least one level 5 weapon recipe for each weapon type along with several others. I dont have the know-how to edit the wiki, but I can post the info if someone else wants to update it.

8. Embolus

Embolus Member

The list of recipes in the Wiki is hardly complete... There's far more in the XML if you care to comb through it.

9. Tacroy

Tacroy Member

It would be really easy to make something that turns the stuff in the xml files into wiki stuff. Maybe I'll do that later.

10. Milaha

Milaha Member

it seemed fairly complete pre-patch (or at least I never got a rare one) now every other bookshelf almost seems to have a recipe I never found prior.

11. Embolus

Embolus Member

It was indeed complete pre-patch, but judging from the XML post-patch almost doubled the number of recipes. There's also quite a lot of recipes in the XML that are currently disabled, such as wand and amulet recipes.