Crafting recipes should show you the stats of what you're making.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Lord Blade, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Lord Blade

Lord Blade Member

When you mouse over the icon of what the recipe will make, it should show you the stats/effects of the item.
    Let me know just what I'm making.

2. Greg72

Greg72 Member

there doesn't need to be separate windows for recipie and if there has to be, you should be able to move the window around and use multiple windows having to close to make stuff is unnecessary

3. mwoody

mwoody Member

Oddly enough, it does. It just displays the tooltip behind the recipe window. It's the same thing to us, of course, but it does point towards this definitely being a bug, not a design decision.

Tooltips could have saved me from making a plastic ring, which is apparently just the equivalent of throwing your resources down a deep pit.

4. iluxan

iluxan Member

+1, would be helpful. Though in a way adds a bit of danger and fun for found recipes, kinda like perma-death :)

5. iluxan

iluxan Member

@Greg72 - true, having multiple of those open would be helpful, I didn't think of that. My suggestion was that you can switch between the "tool types" in that window w/o losing your place in the other tool types. Or, alternatively, a hover info box that shows what's needed to make a specific item.