[Crafting] Make Max (based on available material)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ryvian, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Ryvian

Ryvian Member

Simple suggestion really, it doesn't make a particularly big difference by any means, but if it's not too much trouble, when crafting, instead of manually clicking until you used up all the material you have, there'd be a button to simply create as many of that object as you possibly can with the material at hand. It's not so much for smithing or wandcrafting, but when you make huge batch of arrows, bombs, or potions...

That and, perhaps as a note, a hotkey for opening and closing the crafting window too.

2. Wi§p

Wi§p Member

Alt + 1 to 6 opens a crafting menu, it is a bit hard to find though (somewhere in the options/ controls menu). I personally don't use it, because I can't remember which hotkey is which crafting station. I never really found that I needed to make that many craftable items, but I suppose it would still be nice to have the option to craft multiples easily.

3. Ryvian

Ryvian Member

Actually I was making a crafting mod, that would upgrade your current type of bolts into an upgraded type of bolts, for example:
    4 Iron Bolts --> 4 Barbed Iron Bolts
    4 Barbed Iron Bolts --> 4 Cruelly Barbed Iron Bolts
    4 Cruelly Barbe Iron Bolts --> 4 Ingeniously Scythed Iron Bolts
    Only problem is, you can make a lot of bolts, so these 3 recipes can be... well exhausting to make repeatedly. A Make All Available option would be useful, though not a necessity.