[CRAFT] Meltdown

Discussion in 'Mod Releases' started by SHiLLySiT, Jun 10, 2012.

1. JOHNMADCORN

JOHNMADCORN Member

Yea, I can't understand why it wouldn't work.
    As far as I can tell the two mods are carbon copies of each other.

2. SHiLLySiT

SHiLLySiT Member

Er sorry, I zipped the smithing version wrong. It should be working now!

3. Quick question! Are the smithing and tinkering versions compatible with each other, as in, can I install and use them both at the same time, effectively adding identical recipes to both the ingot press and the anvil? Sometimes I play tinkerers and other times smiths, but I don't like switching up my mods based on the save file I'm planning on loading.

4. SHiLLySiT

SHiLLySiT Member

I've never tried it but I'm fairly sure it would.

5. DungeonDragon

DungeonDragon Member

Hello SHiLLySiT, thanks for the mod it's exactly what I was looking for, cause I'm a crafting freak :)

Speaking of ballance have you thought about the ability to recover 2 Ingots not for the 4th lvl but for the 6th lvl of Tinkering? My thoughts are that you have to be a real master in Tinkering to be able to recover more metal.

Also are you planning to add recepies for "generic items-to-ingots" and crossbows-to-ingots?

Right now I'm adding several recipies myself based on your mod.
    For example:
    4 Copper Wires > 1 Copper Ingot (lvl1)
    4 Pressure Plates > 1 Brass Ingot (lvl1)
    3 Brass Mechanisms > 1 Brass Ingot (lvl1)
    3 Brass Piping > 1 Brass Ingot (lvl1)
    2 Brass Mechanism+1 Brass Piping > 1 Brass Ingot(lvl1)
    1 Brass Mechanism+2 Brass Piping > 1 Brass Ingot(lvl1)
    3 Aluminum Tube > 1 Aluminum Ingot (lvl1)
    4 Voltaic Cell > 1 Zinc Ingot (Requires Tinkerer lvl 2)
    4 Spring loaded Power Core > 1 Steel Ingot (lvl 2)
    1 Slottet Bronze disc > 1 Bronze Ingot (lvl1) 2 Bronze Ingots(lvl6)
    1 Self sealing stem bolt > 1 Brass Ingot(lvl 2)
    I also added all crafted and normal crossbows, polearms and a couple of maces and axes.

I put lvl restrictions to lvl2 for more complex mechanism like cells and cores

I can sent you a CraftDB when I finish if you want/need.

EDIT: After I added all(which prices are below ~2-3k zorkmids) axes, maces, polearms, throwing weapons and crossbows plus I added all traps and caltrops(to metal scraps) + your items I think there is no need for extracting 2 metal ingots, because there are tons of stuff which can be used as a metal source so I ended up with a lot of extra metal even while extracting only one Ingot

6. SHiLLySiT

SHiLLySiT Member

Yeah I've been meaning to get back to this and add other items I missed plus items added in the new expansions. If you want, you can send me what you've added and I'll add it in. :)

7. DungeonDragon

DungeonDragon Member

Well I gess I got bit impatient and made my own mode based on your work.:oops: I added almost all armor and weapons(except for the artifacts, wooden or other strange material weapons and items that worth more than 4000-5000zorkmids), plus implemented and expanded Chico's leather and cloth. Here's the link.

OmniaNigrum likes this.