1.0 Ceramics Workshop, bug with ceramics workbench

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Unibrow, Oct 26, 2016.

1. Unibrow

Unibrow Member

I built a ceramics workbench and placed the module inside my ceramics workshop.

When I entered the workshop menu it showed two ceramics workbenches instead of one. When I added a job to one of them my overseer would not do it. So I tried adding the job to the second workbench as well. He still refused to use the bench. Another oddity was if I adjusted the number of objects I wanted made it would jump by two instead of one, and it would add the number to both workbenches.

I tried to dismantle it to see if that would fix my problem. It removed both workbenches from the menu but it did not remove the workbench from the actual workshop. So now I have a workbench with the "?" icon in my shop that is unusable. It also didn't give me the module back.

Here is a screenshot: http://imgur.com/a/BfOfj

I've also attached a save file (The save is before I tried to dismantle the workbench).

Attached Files:

Exile likes this.
  2. Nicholas

Nicholas Technology Director Staff Member

We saw this in house this morning too, so it's recent. Does anybody have repro steps? Do you have a replay?

Exile likes this.
  3. Unibrow

Unibrow Member

Sorry, I don't have a replay. I tried loading an earlier save to see if I could reproduce the bug but it worked fine the next time I tried to build the workbench.

Exile likes this.
  4. Nicholas

Nicholas Technology Director Staff Member

I cannot reproduce this thing. Anybody have repro steps or anything else that might be useful?

Exile likes this.