1.0 Ceramics shop: Can't change order of modules

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Naffarin, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Naffarin

Naffarin Bureaucrat-Inspector Exemplar of The Empire

In the attached save game none of the module are reacting to order changes in the ceramics shop

Attached Files:

Exile likes this.
  2. ircubic

ircubic Member

I have similar issues, but it happens most often with my kitchen after I installed an Iron oven. Some modules will occasionally decide that they refuse to be moved, or that they have married another module. In the latter case, if I attempt to move a module up past the loving pair of modules, it will jump up two places, and the same going down, and this appears consistent regardless of position and which modules are moved past the pair.

Exile likes this.
  3. Nicholas

Nicholas Technology Director Staff Member

Okay, I've been looking for repro steps for this and nobody can give me any. If this is happening, can you provide:

- save
    - console
    - replay file (it's hidden in Gaslamp Games\Clockwork Empires\save\replay - look for the one with the right timestamp)

and upload them here? Thanks!

Exile likes this.
  4. ircubic

ircubic Member

I shall remember this next time I play and observe it happening. Could you enlighten me what exactly you mean by "console" though?

Exile likes this.
  5. Naffarin

For not being able to change a module position you can use the ceramics shop in this save.

Attached Files:

Exile likes this.
  6. Naffarin

You should be able to produce the jumpy behaviour bug by building a ceramics workbench in the above save and install it into the ceramics workshop (i build it at the left most position as seen from the door).

The attached save already show the bug that moving the modules is somewhat strange

Attached Files:

Exile likes this.
  7. Nicholas

This is so weird. I'm trying to figure this out and these are some leads, but.. man, this is so weird. Thanks!

Exile likes this.
  8. Naffarin

I have a feeling that demolishing modules and then installing modules leads to the bug, since my kitchen started to behave funny, too after demolishing two old stone ovens and building iron ovens

Exile likes this.
  9. Naffarin

Demolishing modules is most certainly causing this bug

Exile likes this.
  10. Destro Yersul

Destro Yersul Member

Yeah, I've had this happen in the carpentry shop, ceramics shop and kitchen. It started after demolishing a module and building something else.

Exile likes this.
  11. Nicholas

I recorded this elsewhere, but I've fixed this bug locally and will push it ASAP. Thanks!

Exile likes this.