Can't drop item on island.

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Termy, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Termy

Termy Member

I came across one of the dungeons with the one-square islands surrounded by water, with an artifact ring sitting on it, so I jumped all knight-like to check it out. After trying it on (swapping with one of the other two rings I was wearing) I decided I didn't actually want it. Every inventory slot was full, but every time I tried dropping it at my feet it tried to stash it in my inventory (YOUR INVENTORY IS FULL!) Of course I couldn't drop it in the water. I solved the problem by storing it in my ingot press, but of course this is not ideal. Is there any other way of dropping an item onto the square on which you stand? -EDIT- Of course I was just reminded I could have jumped off that square and drop it... but still, is there a way of dropping an item at your feet?

2. Desi

Desi Member

I am pretty sure you could have attempted to drop the item on a square out of your range, which would have deposited it at your feet.

3. Ratha

Ratha Member

While i really like being able to drop items on my character's feet to put it in my inventory, i would also like to be able to shift click and drop them on the floor where im standing too. This is especially annoying when you have a pet and cant drop it where you are, or where your pet is... and your pet is always standing where you want to drop something.