Windows XP Can not select items from vending machines

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Eevle, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Eevle

Eevle Member

In the last couple of games I have played, It is very difficult or impossible to purchase items from vending machines. I can activate the vending machine interface by walking into or clicking on the vending machine, but I can not click on the items in the interface. What is strange is that I get the tooltip describing the item I am mousing over, but I cannot click on it and select it. I have more than enough zorkmids for the purchase. I have experienced this issue in regular dungeon levels and in wizardlands.

BTW, I am playing on Steam, and I have all three expansions (RotDG, CotW, and YHtNtEP)

2. Arron Syaoran

Arron Syaoran Member

The only thing I can think of is that if you have EXACTLY the amount of Zorkmids needed for the item, you still can't afford it. Example: A small stack of Softballs cost 337 Zorkmids. You need at least 338 Zorkmids to afford it due to Softballs having a Decimal Value of a Fraction greater than 337. If this is happening with all Purchases(even the ones you can EASILY afford), then IDK how to solve it cause I'm on a mac.

Bohandas likes this.