Can I have a word with you about the module placer?

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by Nicholas, Jan 28, 2015.

1. gmkchicago

gmkchicago Member

How about some sort of indication which modules are required for the building to operate? For example, when building a kitchen, a player would need to know that they need at least one oven, and that a spice rack is optional (or maybe needed for something I have not discovered yet).

Also, if cots and beds can be placed anywhere, is there any advantage to building specific lower/middle/upper class houses?

2. Wolg

Wolg Member

Not yet. But I would expect once the colonists pay more attention to class, then by and large they will prefer to sleep in a bed befitting their station (and/or traits) and perhaps be offended by or refuse to acknowledge a bed of inappropriate stature for the building it sits in.

3. Merry76

Merry76 Member

I always wondered about that too. What happens if you just give everyone middle class housing oppurtunities? Will the lower class be happier, but the middle class take offense in it? Will the upper class go bananas? Or will the lower class be somewhat uncomfortable with the sudden luxury, and develop dark thoughts? I sure wouldnt miss the cots if I where them. But I am a bureaucrat, and I just DESERVE better.

Not that its very viable to start out with middle class housing. But interesting anyway.