ALPHA 49 Building Orders/Timing

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by Alavaria, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Alavaria

Alavaria Member

Hey, I just found out something great, the game tracks a lot of useful things.

Eg: On day 19, I had 17 lower-class and 18 upper class, and so on and so forth.

But more usefully (because I didn't track carefully) I can see how quickly I was able to do stuff like "tech up", I'm interested in how other people go about it:
    It seems I just about have everything done by the start of second week. The Lower Class House and the first Middle Class house are actually used, the other middle-class house spam would be the wall, I think...

More interesting stats:

[​IMG]

You notice there are a bunch of days early on where I get 2 overseers in the same day...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

For comparison, by day 48, it was something like:
    36 lower-class
    24 middle-class
    5737 points of production

1306 t0 produced
    1997 t1 produced
    82 t2 produced
    201 t3 produced
    8 t4 produced

Wait a sec. The code that provides "analytics" in terms of production points does not match that used for the middle-class immigration event for tiers 3, 5, etc etc ... so I guess it's necessary to recalculate it.
    (Tier2: 3 instead of 4, Tier3: 4 instead of 8, Tier 4: 5 instead of 16)

Going by the middle-class immigration calculations, the production points are: 6711
    But that's the milestone for overseer #33 (we start with #1-6), of course as I've lost 2 overseers, I am at the max of 24, but have hit the extended milestone for #26: 4420

Last edited: Mar 27, 2016