Breathworks -- A Spellcasting Tree for Warriors

Discussion in 'Mod Releases' started by Megaron, May 1, 2012.

1. Megaron

Megaron Member

This is a skill tree that gives melee characters some of the range and utility wizards get, while enforcing their bulk and burl. Through crappy art and much training, your character masters the art of controlling breath, going from breath missiles to staggering currents to ridiculously nice-smelling breath to literally sucking the breath out of things.

Note 1: I ended up deciding on Stop Breathing my Air as the capstone. Feel free to test it. Worst case scenario, I switch it with Lung Expansion 2 and put in a new capstone.
    Note 2: The art is super crappy. I have nearly no art skill outside of sprites.

This was just released, so I'd like feedback on balance.

Attached Files:

mining and Daynab like this.
  2. Megaron

Megaron Member

Bump-a-dump. Anyone got any feedback? Other than the art being terrible.

3. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Two bugs I have found. This is the only mod I know of that uses these, so here they are:

I was not using the skill when it happened, and I have no idea what triggered it. I have yet to look through the XML to see if there is a little typo so I will probably revise this post once I do.

Ignore this post. I had images attached, but they are clearly not this mod. My sincere apologies.

4. Megaron

Megaron Member

Thing is, I'm not even using such an image anywhere. It's another mod or the YHTNTEP RC for sure, since I'm not running the latter and are wary of downloading mods willy-nilly, and the image doesn't show up in my folders.

5. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

My apologies. I clearly got confused. I could have sworn it was this one. I have to go in a few minutes, but I will revise my post to reflect this.

6. Shaxarok

Shaxarok Member

Install'd. I'll get back to you with feedback sometime in the near future.

Umm. It doesn't seem to actually install? Unless it's the skill that's shown up named TEST?

7. Frelus

Frelus Member

For the capstone skill, aphyxiate (or however it is spelled) damage is weak against kind of everything, so could you make something else? I mean, all undead and machines resist it, and it IS a capstone after all...