Windows Vista/7 64-bit Brax Comedy of Errors

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Average Joe, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Average Joe

Average Joe Member

Bear in mind I'm new at this. :)

I had a shield I wanted to sell to Brax, but there were no open pedestals. So I found one that had Aging Steak on it. I picked up the steak and dropped it on the floor in front of the pedestal.

From where I was standing, I couldn't put the shield on the pedestal, so I moved onto the space in front of it, on top of the Aged Steak I had just dropped.

However, I had forgotten that I had autoloot food on, so Brax's Aged Steak immediately went into my bag.

That wouldn't have been a problem, except that I already had a stack of Aged Steak in my bag that I had picked up in my adventuring. Brax's steak went into the stack with mine.

Not wanting to shoplift the steak, I figured I'd best get it out of my bag. Unfortunately, I am used to other games where stack splitting is done with the shift key. Of course, when I did that, I quick-sold the entire stack to Brax, my steak as well as his own that I hadn't paid for.

Interestingly, when I did this, Brax was pacified, and allowed me to leave the shop unmolested.

Turbo164 likes this.
  2. curious nu

curious nu Member

Interesting bug!

Know that you can drop an item on Brax himself to sell to him if you don't want to/can't quicksell for some reason; it doesn't have to go on a pedestal.