Windows Vista/7 64-bit Bookshelf Wand Bug and Uberchest Permalock Bug

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by DieMarlboroManDie, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Game version:
    1.0.9 REV B (Steam)

System:

Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 LGA 1155 Z68
    CPU: Intel Core i7 2600K
    GPU: XFX XXX Radeon HD 5870 HD-587A-ZND9 PSU: Antec Truepower New 750W Mem: G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) F3-12800CL8D-8GBXM
    SSD: OCZ Vertex 3 Series – MAX IOPS Edition VTX3MI-25SAT3-120G
    HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 1 TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s with NCQ 32MB Cache ODD: Lite-On IHES208-08 Blu-Ray Combo Monitor: Planar PX2710MW KB1: Logitech G15
    KB2: Logitech G13
    Mouse: Logitech G9X Audio Card: ASUS Xonar DX 7.1 Channels PCI Express x1 Interface Sound Card Audio Aux.: Turtle Beach Ear Force DSS TBS-2100

Just signed up to confirm that the bookshelf wand recipe crash still happens to me, as well as the permanently locking uberchests upon auto-saving via stair usage or manually saving.

If the uberchest bug didn't exist, then it would be no big deal, as you could always save occasionally or immediately before checking a bookshelf, but unfortunately, these two bugs are nasty together, especially if you like to craft.

That said, great game. I like the sense of humor and, as my first rogue-like, I think I have found a new genre of games to enjoy. Thank you for that .

If I can add any additional info that would help bug-wise, just tell me what you would want and where to find it if it, in general, if it is in a log or whatnot.

Thanks for the great game, again.

2. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

The bookshelf crash will be fixed in the coming patch, as for the uber chest thing I think it's on the todo but don't know if for this patch or not.

3. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

Thanks for the info, Daynab. It's nice to know that they're working at it now.