Bolt , thrown, and food vending machines in Wizardlands

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Bohandas, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Bohandas

Bohandas Member

I think that every kind of vending machine should appear in at least one wizardland room. While we already have a room with craft and alcohol vending machines we still need rooms with Food, Bolt, and Throwing Weapon machines.

SkyMuffin and Essence like this.
  2. Urthdigger

Urthdigger Member

There's probably a room out there, it just hasn't been found yet?

3. Bohandas

Bohandas Member

I've gone through the Wizardland room files. Not to mention that I've played through the game several time since Wizardlands came out.

4. Wootah

Wootah Member

Closest thing I have found is a bookshelf
    crokiipokgorrho
    I think that was in 1.1.3

5. Bohandas

Bohandas Member

is 1.1.3 out officially?

(Either way, there are already plenty of bookshelves)

6. r_b_bergstrom

r_b_bergstrom Will Mod for Digglebucks

Wizards spend much more time drinking and crafting than they do eating, throwing, or crossbowing. Hence, they stock their eponymous-lands with machines dedicated to the things they most need. The bolt council tried installing some bolt machines in a test market of pointy-hat-guy-lands, but these only turned a profit in cases of the land in question being attacked by some eyebrowed adventurer. Just wasn't worth the costs associated with sending a crew out transdimensionally to restock the machines, especially since no single adventurer ever returned to the same wizardland after their initial conquest of it.

TheJadedMieu, Kazeto and Essence like this.
  7. Bohandas

Bohandas Member

What about the fruits that the booze is made out of?

8. r_b_bergstrom

r_b_bergstrom Will Mod for Digglebucks

For that, they cast Nystyl's Greater Circle of Eldritch Fruit Summoning IV.

TheJadedMieu and Kazeto like this.
  9. Turbo164

Turbo164 Member

Or they smack each other with Fruitful Staves.

Which led to the invention of the Evil Clone levers, so the real ones could drink booze with less bruises.

10. Wootah

Wootah Member

On a side note, I was looking through my list of wizardlands, and wrote that this Level 3 Wizardland:
    bangjalnuskolkol
    one has an Uber ring (+3:dmg_aphyxiative:, +1:resist_conflagratory:, +1:resist_toxic:, 2:mana:, +3:melee_power:, +1:trap_sense:)
    AND a Crafty Crafts Machine.