BETA 52F BETA 52F: SPIT AND POLISH

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by Nicholas, Jul 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Did the mine hit the farm or the auroch whose skull I see laying in the field?

2. DaCrAzYmOfO

DaCrAzYmOfO Member

Still getting the choice to shoot bandits when they're already a bit green.

Attached Files:

3. DaCrAzYmOfO

DaCrAzYmOfO Member

Also, this rocky outcrop can't be flattened. If its a feature, it sure causes some malfunction for colonists will stay on that job forever and freeze in place.

I've been having several colonists stay inside buildings and refuse to leave them for whatever reason, you can check the save attached above for one that's inside a laboratory for a few days. She's about to starve. She can't be reached by other colonists either. Idk what happened to bug it out.

Attached Files:

4. Soopah

Soopah Member

So I've been playing quite a lot of the new experimental and I've noticed a few things you guys might want to work on:

Bugs:
    - Resource gets stuck floating and inside the module that uses them (Stove, crucible, etc...)
    - Some modules (mostly those that use resource as I've observed) have the tendency to become inoperable in the sense that you can order the colonist to use it along with the resource it needs but it doesn't register so the colonist does nothing. The work around that I've found for this is to demolish the entire structure because just removing the module does nothing.
    - Colonist sometimes gets stuck like the person above said. They can't get unstuck so I had to execute mine just to get my operational numbers in order again.
    - When building a structure, sometimes the structure does not appear after laying down the floor plan. It would work again but you have to build somewhere else. The floor plan also disappears during module view. Sometimes the missing floor plan can be triggered when you delete a module.
    - Small issue but the biome selection texts are too crowded you can't see some parts of it because the texts get on top each other.
    - Colonist tends to get stuck when melee attacking.
    - The rogue trainer guy, in half of my restarts, gets murderized by the fish people and it doesn't fight back so half of the time it dies before he gets to the colony.
    - CTD. Twice it happened to me. Once, when I exited to menu without saving the other was mid game and the game suddenly 'hiccuped' and then desktop.

Adjustments (Maybe?)
    - Time between events. I had an air ship crash in when I was about the attacked by bandits. It looked like they had air supported and I just got hit by mortar fire.
    - Chasing bandits. Colonists want bandit blood so bad they chased an armored bandit all the way across the map the entire day. A whole 12 people with machetes and mattocks.
    - Spawning of fish people/nest. I don't know if it was supposed to be that way but three times the fish people just decided to lay eggs the next tree over my colony so they keep on thugging my crops and punking my colonists.
    - Colonist portrait is different from the colonist on screen. Threw me off a couple of times.
    - Priority labor? My kitchen shut down because colonists keep on doing something else. Might be a small issue but can make life easier (please?)

I hope this helps.

Francisco Luiz and DaCrAzYmOfO like this.
  5. Unforked

Unforked Member

Colonist stuck (Vertiline Bronzeores) with current job CT: Melee Attack Enemy

She also happens to be investigating an airship crash as foreign office overseer.

Attached Files:

6. Rentahamster

Rentahamster Member

I'm not sure.

7. Bluebird

Bluebird Member

Still not getting Novorus traders when requested. Others are fine.

8. Had another crash while renaming people. Has happened before on previous versions. Don't think it had saved at all because I'd paused it.

Edit: Have I missed something or is everyone meant to get the Pioneering Spirit trait? Apologies if I have missed it, been away from the game for a while! Also had a few games where I didn't start with an NCO.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 24, 2016
  9. Unforked

Unforked Member

Yep, all starting colonists are meant to have the pioneering trait now.

10. Bluebird

Bluebird Member

Minor comment : No chalk nodes and no traders bringing it. Could Request Surplus Ores have a few chalk dropped once in a while?

11. DaCrAzYmOfO

DaCrAzYmOfO Member

Not all biomes have chalk nodes right now :/ ... some don't have copper etc.

12. DaCrAzYmOfO

DaCrAzYmOfO Member

No more starting NCOs, but I've noticed you do get colonists with the military trait at a level 2, which makes them NCOs if you put them into a barracks immediately.

Yes everyone has pioneering spirit at start now

13. Also the cult event happens all the time for some reason, i tried everything to stop it, but anyway the giant obelisk monster comes out and kill almost everyone in my colony, its happens 4 times in a roll.
    I manage to kill all four cult people right before they build the shrine, but anyway the monster came...

14. gmkchicago

gmkchicago Member

Hit a snag during an Obleskian event. The Obelisks awoke, and most were defeated by soldiers and/or villagers. However, there was one small obelisk which was not killed. My villagers and soldiers completely ignored it, even as it moved through town damaging (and killing) villagers. The villagers memories includes being attacked by Obelisk but there was no reaction by any colonist. I've attached a saved game when when this first started.

Attached Files:

15. DaCrAzYmOfO

DaCrAzYmOfO Member

The mystery of the invisible workshops returns. When you click on its overseer center workshop it sends you to a black screen.

Attached Files:

16. Tarod

Tarod Member

I think there needs to some work done when the investigator gets into combat. I didn't get a bug or crash, but I failed as though I made no choice.

17. gmkchicago

gmkchicago Member

I've found the best way to get chalk is using the stone grinder, since stone is usually plentiful. Of course, the module requires steel, so you'll need a little chalk to build it

18. Bluebird

Bluebird Member

Still getting traders with outstretched hands but no goods in them

Attached Files:

19. Bluebird

Bluebird Member

No booze being served in the Public House. Loads available but 0 in the Booze count and no one serving

20. Tikigod

Tikigod Member

Exactly this.

Graveyards never should have become stamps, and the thought of stockpiles as stamps is cringe-inducing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.