BETA 52A BETA 52A: PROTECT YOUR MEAT FROM FOXES

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by Nicholas, Jun 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbaumgart

dbaumgart Art Director Staff Member

I am not at liberty to reveal such information.

2. Unforked

Unforked Member

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess... most likely. ;)

3. Manamoo

Manamoo Member

Tried to take a screenshot...but to no avail...just the title menu or a black screen...but there is a blue highlighted square that won't go away...restarted PC, made sure drivers up to date, tried on several of my art programs to get a good screenshot. I do, however, have the .dmp and the saved game which may or may not help. I tried loading the game several times and there was a crash...Something seems to be amiss.

Going to restart a game...I wasn't far in and wasn't overly happy with the land...so it's no loss...really. Just don't know if it's a bug, glitch or what...never had it happen before.

Attached Files:

4. iucounu

iucounu Member

The game now seems to crash every time I save, though it doesn't always seem to generate a .dmp file.

EDIT: oops. that's the same file twice. Sorry.

Attached Files:

5. tojosan

tojosan Member

I swear I had a "corrupted" game. In retrospect it likely was the adjacent building problem or the moved module. One of those I know resulted in errors which weren't fixed by me. I ended just starting fresh or going to an earlier save.

6. iucounu

iucounu Member

It could be the adjacent building thing. It's a bit hard to tell recently because I can't really get going.

7. tojosan

tojosan Member

If you get it to start, spin the map around and check your buildings. The only fix then is to destroy one of the offenders. Though I have a feeling once it's borked you'd be better off starting over.

8. tojosan

tojosan Member

Bonus anyway if you wait and start a new one with 52B....

9. iucounu

iucounu Member

Yes, it's gone all kinds of crashy for some reason...?

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.