BETA 52 BETA 52: DAYS OF BUREAUCRACY AND KNIGHTS OF STEAM

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by Nicholas, Jun 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicholas

Nicholas Technology Director Staff Member

(Fixed bandit crash.)

DaCrAzYmOfO likes this.
  2. Manamoo

Manamoo Member

Cannot wait to see what the new experimental patches have in store for us...52 seems to be very stable, so far...haven't had too much time to play...but I think tomorrow may be a dedicated "Clockwork" day.

3. Naffarin

Naffarin Bureaucrat-Inspector Exemplar of The Empire

I still have discrepancies in the stockpile amounts after starting a new game on 51j and loading the save game with 52, but at the time of the version switch there were no discrepancies. It seems that they appeared afterwards on day 7 or 8. See attached screenshot for a slight discrepancy in planks and a rather large discrepancy in maize bushels.
    The stockpiles are the only ones containing the relevant resources as far as i can see and i don't see any other occurences. Of course several save games may be provided.
    Stockpile Discrepance.png

4. Nicholas

51J save games do not have *all* the fixes, I believe? and 52 does. So if you still get them with save games started with, and ending with, 52, then we still have a problem that requires investigating.

5. Naffarin

Naffarin Bureaucrat-Inspector Exemplar of The Empire

Ok, i'll check again with a fresh game start

6. boredom00

boredom00 Member

It seems you can build workshops on for example trees and right now the workshop is built first and then some time after being built the trees get removed. Though i like the notion of having trees in my workshops, I think it would be more plausible to clean the ground first and then start building =P

Manamoo likes this.
  7. Manamoo

Manamoo Member

@boredom00 I was wondering about that...because in the foundation of the building queue it says clear terrain first, then build the building but that's not happening. Was wondering if it was a possible bug because I haven't had time to play long enough to see if the terrain gets cleared...the workbenches are working, and the building is outputting but there's foliage in the building...lol. Guess my carpenter won't have to go far for wood...LOL :p

8. Nicholas

(It's in my infinite TODO list!)

9. boredom00

boredom00 Member

I've seen some invisible Stockpile items which turned visible again after being restacked. Also had some Lacquer trees turn invisible after group-foraging them and turning back visible after a while (probably when being able to forage again, but who knows).
    Btw. would it be possible to stack items in the same spot on the stackpile if there already is a stack instead of randomly throwing it everywhere and later cleaning it up?
    On another note food production with min# seem to properly work now. I chose 50 and the cook only produced up to 50 and continued cooking once the number went below again. Thx for the good work =)

Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
  10. boredom00

boredom00 Member

Hm...i somehow managed to to place a boxed cot on top of an already built cot. The cot still shows up in commodities list, but isn't used in other buildings or returned to the stackpile anymore.

11. Nicholas

(I never totally was sure what caused the hidden objects in a stack in the first place? So for now I just set it to always fix the visibility when you restack. Good enough for now.)

12. boredom00

boredom00 Member

Some boxed cots stacked on top of already built cots. Never had this occure before.
    Lacquer tree invisibility only seems to happen with area foraging.

Attached Files:

13. Drumhead

Drumhead Member

20160622202518_1.jpg 20160622202518_1.jpg

Not a crash today, but I loaded up my save from last night, and I got into an attack by bandits after a few min. One of my CO's got killed, which I believe is the cause of the weirdness in the screenshots here. My new workcrew citizen has no skills in the UI, and was unassigned from the barracks. I reassigned her to the barracks and the civilian workcrew options stayed put. console and post error save attached.

Attached Files:

14. Manamoo

Manamoo Member

Kind of a random question...will the load games screen ever get a bit of love? While it's not impossible to find your most recent save, it is cluttered and not very pretty. Any chance of us being able to name our saves? I thought about this because I love a certain biome...that being said I do want to try other biomes as well, but with how the load screen is I wouldn't be able to discern which game I was playing. Just wondering if it was on the all mighty infinite to do list. :)

tojosan likes this.
  15. Braincooler

Braincooler Member

I've found an incorrect quantity in the stock. It says that I have 20 cubes of clay, but I only have two.

Attached Files:

16. After one of may The Art of War overseer die in combat the next person in line tolk over, however she dint do any thing beside eating so i Mark For Frontier Justice to get one person less to feed. However she is still show in the Work Crews list and ween kick on her name she is bury at the graveyard

Attached Files:

17. Bluebird

Bluebird Member

Something odd indeed going on with stock. Bought 3 iron pipes and 3 iron plates from a trader. A few days later, no plates to be seen but pipes there. Nothing built yet that need plates for maintenance.

Lasso'ed everything but the pipes not showing up as trade goods.

18. Bluebird

Bluebird Member

Crashed during bandit raid

Attached Files:

19. Nicholas

@Braincooler: ah-HAH. Finally, I got the bloody thing. building_destroy_item.fsm does NOT correctly handle items in comtainers.

Tarod and wargarurumon like this.
  20. Nicholas

That particular hotfix will be fixed for BETA 52A. Otherwise, I dunno, I would avoid making Bricabrac (Stone) for awhile.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.