BETA 51J: BUT IN LATIN THE BETA REVISION STARTS WITH AN "I"

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by Nicholas, Jun 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mistrornge

mistrornge Member

Another crash. Started from a saved game just prior to my above crash. Had bandit raid (though we gave in), a group of traders (who removed all their goods) and 2 hostile soldiers (no idea where they came from).

Attached Files:

2. Braincooler

Braincooler Member

It appears that a better analyze before writing code should speed up your devlopment and reduces all these bugs and crashes...

A "problem manager" in the AI would help stabilizing the game too. By example, if a guy have to do something that is impossible, he should test before trying to do it (if the object exists and is not used by someone else, etc) and if it's ok, let him do this action.
    I'm sure you know this because you do this with corrupted savegames. But I don't know about the AI... :confused:

And sorry for my bad English ; I'm writing simple sentences because I don't have all the knowledge to write exactly what I mean. And I don't mean telling you what to do. It was just an idea that I wanted to share... ;)

Keep the good work !

3. Tarod

Tarod Member

Brick charcol kiln placement is broken. you can make the module but the placement ghost isn't tied in correctly

4. dbaumgart

dbaumgart Art Director Staff Member

Can you upload a save game of this?

I've managed to place a use a Brick Charcoal Kiln successfully in our dev version, so doesn't seem to be a problem in the dev build right now. Could be related to something ... weird .. that I don't have in the context of my test case.

5. berkstin

berkstin Member

I've had issues with the brick charcoal kiln for a couple of builds now. Same thing: eventually gets built but never installed. I'll try and upload a save later tonight.

6. dbaumgart

dbaumgart Art Director Staff Member

Found the brick charcoal kiln error, quirk of dev build and the requirements to produce it. It'll be fixed shortly.

Tarod likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.