Alpha 47 Barracks & Military?

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by Tikigod, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Tikigod

Tikigod Member

Just curious what ever happened to the work on the barracks work to introduce logistics control over the units assigned to them and improved military handling? As its been awhile since the last update on that work.

If memory serves the last word was it required some significant script work on the barracks that was being done, followed by indications that the work on it had contributed somewhat to the decision to develop a dev-tool to better create new behaviour with less hassle but that was quite some months ago now.

Reason I ask is because the current scale and threat to the hostile nation invasion event seems kind of designed with the improved handling and logistics in mind, and with current tools as they stand it's pretty much a "Lose/Lose" encounter when something like 6-8 fully armed and trained military troop spawn from an unspecified direction and slaughter everyone without opposition.

So is the Barracks/Military stuff still on-going and likely to hit an experimental soon like an 48x experimental? Or is it on hold whilst things like trading, diplomacy, research and whatever the [Redacted] stuff is about gets immediate attention?

2. Nicholas

Nicholas Technology Director Staff Member

I replied to this in another thread: started, not done, on my plate, and it's being held up right now by the building creator and, I think, a first pass at conduits.

3. Tikigod

Tikigod Member

rgr that.

Thanks for the update Nicholas.