Declined Automatically Spoiler Ignore Lists Instead Of Omitting Posts

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by FaxCelestis, Jun 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FaxCelestis

FaxCelestis Will Mod for Digglebucks

Exactly what the title says: right now, if you ignore them, they disappear. This suggestion is to make ignored persons' posts automatically spoilered instead, so you can still see them if you desire, but you have a 'hey this person is an idiot' warning.

2. Glazed

Glazed Member

I prefer the "this person simply doesn't exist" mode. I don't even want to be tempted to read certain people's posts! That would just make me angry, the avoidance of which is the whole reason I blocked certain people!

Kazeto and Essence like this.
  3. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

If anyone decides to ignore me, I would appreciate you letting me know. Otherwise I may wind up annoying you by sending a PM when you never reply to my posts on subjects that are being discussed. (I have no issue with being ignored. I just do not want to be ignorant of it.)

Kazeto likes this.
  4. TheKirkUnited

TheKirkUnited Member

There's an ignore option? I thought we were all friendly rational people with valuable opinions on this forum.

dbaumgart and OmniNegro like this.
  5. deek

deek Controller of Bits Staff Member

I looked at the database to get some numbers on this. I'll share the number of blocks with you, 10. Oops I mean 0b10 (that's 2 for the non programming types). I think we should all watch this and take it's message to heart,

This suggestion will not be implemented but please continue to bring other suggestions up for discussion.

Essence likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.