Astartes (space marine) skillset

Discussion in 'Mod Releases' started by Neo_Combine, Jun 17, 2012.

1. Neo_Combine

Neo_Combine Member

Here is the version of the mod that does not require the expansion. Hopefully it fixes the issue regarding the skill now showing

Attached Files:

2. Aegho

Aegho Member

3. Neo_Combine

Neo_Combine Member

OmniNegro likes this.
  4. Neo_Combine

Neo_Combine Member

Thats funny its saying that i have used two expansions but realm of the diggle god is not one of them

5. Neo_Combine

Neo_Combine Member

I have read both posts and have used the mod validator and it still won't show up, spent the last two hours messing around with 7.zip and other programs, checked old code to see if it worked (it didn't) and so i am all out of ideas. Unless you can think of anything else i will start to rewrite the code and see if that fixes it. Probably not but what the hell, better to do that then to mess around even more

6. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

Your packaging is weird. Normally the "mod" folder should be in the same place as the skills and sprites folder. Yours are inside the "mod" folder. Try packaging all 3 folders directly inside the zip.

7. Neo_Combine

Neo_Combine Member

so you mean one folder for the mod,skill and spell and the other two for the sprites and anim?

8. Daynab

Correct.

9. Neo_Combine

Neo_Combine Member

well good news and bad news.

Your suggestion made it work when it was in my mod folder but when i upload it to steam it does not show.

Atleast there is now a working copy that i can upload to this website

I swear to god thankyou for the suggestion

10. Neo_Combine

Neo_Combine Member

Here is a working copy just place it in your mod folder and extract to location

Attached Files:

11. Daynab

That's quite strange. I don't understand why it's happening either.

12. Daynab

Wild guess: try putting the "Rogue" folder as "rogue". Workshop is weird with capital letters.

13. Neo_Combine

Neo_Combine Member

i will try it but for some strange reason my steam will now not allow me to open dungeons of dredmor saying something about run times errors, is the file working for you?

14. Daynab

Uhh, I tried both the forum and workshop versions, didn't get that issue... Restart your pc?

15. Neo_Combine

Neo_Combine Member

ye gonna try and fix it tommorow, but do you mean that you don't have the dungeons of dredmor issue or the mod is not an issue?

16. Neo_Combine

Neo_Combine Member

oh and thanks for the help

17. Daynab

Oh I meant no, didn't get the DoD issue, but did get the mod not showing up issue.

18. Neo_Combine

Neo_Combine Member

Fixed the problem with my steam dredmor, i just had to nuke steam cloud

19. Neo_Combine

Neo_Combine Member

Well I have spent some more time messing around with it, and i have gotten no where. Do you need to have each picture in a specific place? such as warrior skills in a warrior section and mage skills in a differant one?

20. Neo_Combine

Neo_Combine Member

Step 1

Attached Files: