Ascii Dreams' Roguelike of the Year poll

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Haldurson, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

This is an annual poll for Roguelike of the Year, where you can vote for as many different Roguelikes as you like. The suggestion is to vote for any and all roguelike games that you enjoy. It's a poll which is not truly about winners and losers, but to spread the news about other rogue-likes that maybe you haven't heard of or never got around to trying that others have been enjoying.

/edit oops forgot the link: http://roguelikedeveloper.blogspot.com/

Last edited: Dec 19, 2013
    Kazeto and OmniaNigrum like this.
  2. MOOMANiBE

MOOMANiBE Ah, those were the days. Staff Member

Jebus that's a lot of roguelikes. I wish I had time to play some of them. D:

3. Aegho

Aegho Member

Yeah that is definitely a lot of roguelikes. I voted for the ones I've enjoyed, like Dungeons of Dredmor, Bionic Dues, Steam Marines, and Sword of the Stars: The Pit.

FTL would've gotten a vote but I guess it wasn't roguelike enough for the list.

4. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

I actually voted yesterday. :)

Kazeto likes this.
  5. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

It was on the list last year, but there hasn't been a recent update. I think that's part of the criteria that there had to have been a new version released over the past year, even if its an alpha or a minor update. Several favorites would make the list otherwise (such as Nethack, which still has a large following, but no recent updates).

6. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

BTW, from the website, here's the criteria: