Archeology Question

Discussion in 'You Have To Name The Expansion Pack' started by DoDgirl, Jun 27, 2012.

1. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Heckforge will not effect Kronged stuff. It only removes the corruption effects of certain monsters.

2. SamuelMarston

SamuelMarston Member

So TTiaW doesnt trick the game into seeing a new item?

3. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

I am not sure why you are asking that. Creatures like Blobs of Corruption can apply an otherwise permanent debuff to equipment via corruption. Heckforge removes that alone. It does not reroll the item nor apply any other differences whatsoever. It *Only* removes corruption. And only the part that has already happened. Corrupting monsters can corrupt heckforged items again like normal. But you can uncorrupt via Heckforge again too.

Does this make more sense?

4. shaken

shaken Member

Is there a way to remove Krong'd "corruption"?

5. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

No. None whatsoever. Krong is a Deity. He does not allow mere mortals to remove his curses. You can rekrong the item and hope it clears most of the bad parts. But that is it.

shaken likes this.
  6. shaken

shaken Member

Thanks. Krong is indeed a fickle god.

OmniNegro likes this.
  7. SamuelMarston

SamuelMarston Member

All of the explanations I had read said that Heckforge doesn't work on kronged items. I also had read that TTiaW rerolled the item basically, so I thought maybe the game wouldn't consider the corruption to be kronged anymore. It was a long shot.