Any word on the next patch?

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by jvarnes, Sep 27, 2011.

1. jvarnes

jvarnes Member

Anything going on at the Gaslamp Super Secret Labs TM ?

It's been 2 weeks since the roadmap post and since then... veeery quiet.

Has work begun on the next patch? Any other news to report? Hello? Is this thing on? Tap. Tap. ;)

2. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

I can confirm there's been a lot of work going on (including for the Linux version launch) but I'll let an actual Gaslamper answer this in more detail :p

jvarnes likes this.
  3. jvarnes

jvarnes Member

Awesome to hear that! Looking forward to seeing what they have for us :D

4. Diggle Coffee, buy yours now to resist an adventurer sleep spell today!

5. jvarnes

jvarnes Member

Amusingly (well maybe not) I was trying to play at like 2:00 in the morning and I kept nodding off. Literally. Like my head kept nodding into my chest making me jerk back awake. At some point I awoke to Congratulations You Have Died! and I have not the faintest clue what happened. My tombstone read that it was death by player so apparently I did something stupid while sleep-playing dredmore ;)

As opposed to, you know, doing something stupid while playing dredmore awake (which I do ALL the time).

Vykk Draygo likes this.
  6. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

I think it would have been a lot more embarrassing if you had actually won the game while asleep, and you could never reproduce it while awake. Dying while asleep? You aren't a real gamer if you've never done that in a game.

jvarnes likes this.
  7. Vykk Draygo

Vykk Draygo Member

I kinda go zen in racing games when I get sleepy. As long as I don't fall all the way asleep, I actually tend to do better than usual. Not that I remember how, I just see the new record time after I finish the lap. -_-