Any Item-Artists Available?

Discussion in 'Modding' started by RaustBlackDragon, Jan 20, 2012.

1. I was thinking of making another skill mod, but for this one I'm going to need some original artwork for a handful of items.

The skill tree would be called Munchkin, and it would basically be a parody of, well, gaming munchkins. Skills would include above-average stat boosts obtained by "giving yourself a number of low-impact character flaws for extra points", (not as low impact as you might hope), giving profound speeches mourning the deaths of your enemies to get XP bonuses for RPing, appealing to your knowledge of the "rules" to get the "DM" to remove negative status effects you claim you shouldn't have gotten, and finally, spawning lollipops.

These lollipops would be poor food items, but they're unobtainable by any other means, and they're used as ingredients in crafting recipes for extremely powerful endgame equipment. An Example:

The Lollipop-Gilded Sword -- Forged to have no equal, no flaws, and no respect or consideration for any activity that doesn't involve actively destroying anything that might be capable of movement. Needless to say, it doesn't get invited to many parties.

Problem is, I need artwork for the lollipop item, as well as the equipment that this mod will add. Anybody interested in doing art for the mod?

2. FaxCelestis

FaxCelestis Will Mod for Digglebucks

3. AvzinElkein

AvzinElkein Member

On another question: can you please give us a sample of these flaws that seem to have a low impact, but actually have a higher one?

4. Ryvian

Ryvian Member

Actually, not to hijack the thread, but I've made a few icons with a bunch of color inversions, and slight modifications to existing items/spell icons, but I need someone to make it transparent. Anyone can help with that?

5. Lactose intolerance, for example.

6. AvzinElkein

AvzinElkein Member

With most of the dungeon's food being cheese...

7. Dashen

Dashen Member

By lollipop-gilded sword, do you mean something like this?
    [​IMG]or [​IMG]

Rarefied Horse Meat and Essence like this.
  8. Ryvian

Ryvian Member

Actually, that could work if you choose to go Big Game Hunter.

9. Now you're thinking like a proper munchkin!

10. The second one. And you are awesome. To THE EXTREME. So you'd be willing to do art?

11. Dashen

Dashen Member

Sure, item sprites are relatively easy to do. Just send me the item names and a basic description of how they should look and i will do my best.

12. ChristmasAsen

ChristmasAsen Member

I'll help ya, send me a message