Any Chance of MORE Supernatural occurences?

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by Espa, May 19, 2016.

1. Espa

Espa Member

What I love most about this game is the somewhat silly/sometimes intense situations that your colonists can eventually get into, especially when it has anything to do with the occult or supernatural dealings.

So my question is this:

Though it's far from original, would vampires/werewolves/witchery ever be included into the games' atmosphere?

Also, included in the religions that you can choose for your characters to have once you've built a Chapel, is there any chance we might actually be able to host the Cult Religion for the entire town and play a Semi-Evil-Bad-Guy version of the mix. - I could see this being hilariously fun to play as it would slowly spread through your colony, give colonists a different outfit for their work, and may cut off relations with certain groups - and may give you opportunities to have relationships with other, new, factions (Like Witches of the Wild, the Fish People, or the Obilesk).

Also, Zombies. - If characters weren't buried or disposed of in a good manner, there could be another Event that would lead to the rise of those dead characters to attack your colony. . OR possibly raise them up in a semi-necromantic way as workers with limited needs/desires, if you decided to go the Cult route, at the cost of being vilified by the other, more sane, factions.

Just a thought ^_^

2. Nicholas

Nicholas Technology Director Staff Member

It's coming....

Espa likes this.
  3. Espa

Espa Member

Ominous! xD

AntithesisD likes this.
  4. dbaumgart

dbaumgart Art Director Staff Member

More supernatural content will be added. We can offer no comment on the particulars of your speculation.

5. Unforked

Unforked Member

I miss cults so much. There's something so comforting about them. Here's hoping they'll come back sometime during 51's experimental phase.