Announcing Conquest of the Wizardlands Expansion!

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by Daynab, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

That's the plan.

2. magicbison

magicbison Member

I would just like to have a long table to display crafts that is supported by captured diggles.

3. Fayd

Fayd Member

Daynab, I don't know if this can be done, but could it be possible to Permanently Store an item on a pedestal in the Pocket Dimension? Like, if someone gets a Uber-Kronged-Crusted-Out item and they'd like to simply remember it for the future, they put it on a special display case and the item is lost to the player forever, but on display in perpetuity as well?

TheJadedMieu, mining, banjo2E and 3 others like this.
  4. SkyMuffin

SkyMuffin Member

the only thing i really want in the Pocket Dimension is a Space Hamster named Boo.

Borodin and OmniNegro like this.
  5. HowlingLotus

HowlingLotus Member

How about Diggles on treadmills to power said Pocket Dimension?

6. Warlock

Warlock Member

Gaslamp, please give an option that allows players to continue playing after they beat Dredmor, if they want to explore the Wizardlands. And if they choose to do it, give them one or more extra skill trees to level. I will be the happiest bunny in the whole world if I see that happening.

Before I forget: Allow the players to end the game on their own terms, if they want, by leaving the dungeon by the front entrance. Only if you see fit to include this idea sooner or later.

7. Firgo

Firgo Member

heres a questions, will Brax's shop spawn in Wizardlands, and if so will his sales be randomized, or dependent on the password you use?

8. Karock

Karock Member

How incredibly sneaky to release a free expansion publicly while secretly working on YET ANOTHER expansion!

Also, how incredibly crazy! You guys are insane! And I cannot wait to play it.

(Yay pocket dimension :D)

OmniNegro, SkyMuffin and Kazeto like this.
  9. SkyMuffin

SkyMuffin Member

Please include an option to change the menu background/wallpaper. Otherwise, newbies who buy the complete DoD or similar packs will miss out on the artwork. :)

10. Oh, that's true. Some games just make it a cycle, so every relaunch of the app changes it predictably.

11. Nicholas

Nicholas Technology Director Staff Member

This has already been added. :D

12. TheKirkUnited

TheKirkUnited Member

Maybe add a Brax demon to the storage space. No store, just Brax for selling purposes. People obsessed with utilizing every item in their possession will already be able stow everything until they hit a store, this will just cut down on some of the back and forth. Maybe make him one of the "furniture" items you can unlock.

OmniNegro, SkyMuffin and Lorrelian like this.
  13. LionsDen

LionsDen Member

Except that any room brax is in makes pressing shift and then left-clicking an instant sell instead of drop to the ground. I can see some problems with that unless there is more than the one room there.

14. TheKirkUnited

TheKirkUnited Member

Can be overcome easily by giving him a tiny side room, or closet.

15. Sanjuaro

Sanjuaro Member

Why would Brax want to hang out inside a smelly old pocket?

16. CaptRory

CaptRory Member

He collects lint. He's really a lint demon and just got into merchandise just to pick the lint off stuff.

17. TheKirkUnited

TheKirkUnited Member

No one wants to live in a closet, but business is business and if it doesn't buy the gear it gets the hose.

18. magicbison

magicbison Member

Just drag and drop junk...don't be lazy.

19. SkyMuffin

SkyMuffin Member

Why would Brax want to Brax?

20. banjo2E

banjo2E Member

Brax is like Bender: He considers apartments to be unadorned two foot by two foot spaces, and closets to be large, well-lit rooms with polished wooden floors.