ALPHA 46 Now in Stable Branch: "The Bureaucracy Must Go On"

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by Nicholas, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Rentahamster

Rentahamster Member

It is affected. If you go to a colonists profile after they wake up from a crowded barracks with no decor, it says they had a horrible sleep.

2. Alavaria

Alavaria Member

That's great, means I can get them their sleep in a decor-ed up room and also use it as a barracks.

Though, somehow doing all that in a massive kitchen might be nice, as kitchen staff work a lot and getting a ton of happiness for them would be a plus, huh.

3. Donoya

Donoya Member

Question: Will this game eventually have mod support? I'm not asking for it right away, since there's still quite a few bugs with the game as is. I'm just wondering for the future.

4. Alavaria

Alavaria Member

There's a couple of soldiers who seem to be a little odd. They picked up these Jezeil Rifles... while I think they will shoot people with them, they never turned into Redcoats.

This guy below, even at day 26, much later, is still a militia apparently.

EDIT: I "Claim Item" on his rifle. On day 43, he was still wearing the militia uniform. No idea if there's a way to check if he got the reloading bonus from training or what the issue is.

EDIT #2: I see in my screenshots a ticket event saying Ahab Pendlewright became a redcoat, so perhaps this is just a graphical glitch?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 3, 2016
  5. Alavaria

Alavaria Member

[​IMG]

The Chemist Workbench isn't actually made in carpentry, it's built on-site with 2 planks of wood.

Also, it shows up as a module for the Laboratory, but it does nothing there.

=========================================
    =========================================

[​IMG]

These versions (studied successfully) use what I guess are internal names. Pre-study, the items do use the correct names though "Fishy Idol" etc.

Nice reference though, Dredmor also had one for one of the class skills (eat an artifact for bonus XP?)

By the way, studying artifacts or dissecting fishpeople successfully still says you will gain prestige etc. It doesn't affect your Empire standing or anything either.

Also, this here: "CAPITALIZED_PERSONAL_PRONOUN"

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 3, 2016
    Cthulhu_Awaits likes this.
  6. Rentahamster

Rentahamster Member

It happened again lol

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

7. Alavaria

Alavaria Member

So, uh "long pork" unlike the fishpeople steak, is automatically moved by your colonists to the stockpile. And it can be cooked. And apparently it doesn't have the tags like raw long pork, and people eat it without having to be starving?

[​IMG]

A colonist will be pleased by eating this cooked food huh.

8. Alephred

Alephred Royal Archivist for Queen And Empire

Ida's Saucy Posse is an amazing name for a bandit gang.

saucy.jpg