ALPHA 42B NOW IN EXPERIMENTAL BRANCH

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by Nicholas, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Rentahamster

Rentahamster Member

The new workshop algorithms are good. They are much more efficient now. My 5-man metalworks is pumping out items at a fast rate.

2. Nicholas

Nicholas Technology Director Staff Member

Yeah, people should absolutely not be retrieving forbidden goods. I'll fix it for 42C.

3. Bluebird

Bluebird Member

Has the explore marker been changed? None of the colonists seems to be going out to marked spots anymore.

4. Wolg

Wolg Member

Is there a Night Owl trait? People who would rather be on night shift and hate day shift?

...Might be one to hand out to certain cult members...

5. Finndibaenn

Finndibaenn Member

THe game seems to be steadily improving :)

I'm having an issue with a game I started a few hours ago with 42 B though : there doesn't seem to be any metal anywhere, only rought stone block (neither outcorps nor mine sites as far as exploration went).

Considering there is no way to acquire metals by trade, are there safeguards in place to avoid being locked out of metal?
    I didn't reach the map's edge yet, so there MAY Be some further out, but i've aready explored quite a lot and discovered maybe 20/40 rought stone block mining sites

6. Bluebird

Bluebird Member

Naturalist : still not expected behaviour. Did not go to nodes flagged for investigation and also seemed to wander around the same area rather than widely exploring.

7. Bluebird

Bluebird Member

Steak : kitchen staff were cooking steak for a whole day and still did not produce anything. Cancelled job in the end.

8. dbaumgart

dbaumgart Art Director Staff Member

Oh, heck. For *stomping* on beetles now? Had it fixed for killing Giant Beetles. Okay,

Ah, I see where the problem is; fixed for 42C. Edit: make that 42D.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2015