All this art......

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by Andouce, Aug 12, 2015.

1. Andouce

Andouce Member

I actually love the art that comes with each email and update announcement haha.

The barracks one is brilliant! Love them all. To all those involved, have some free cogs on the house. All in the name of Her Majesty of course! :)

And a toast to the new Barracks......which is working, as are the new recruits who keep it nice and clean......the NCO's however.......need a good slap. Each and every one that comes off that bloody boat or airship!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 12, 2015
    dbaumgart likes this.
  2. I've saved them all. Enola Brimble is my favourite.

3. Andouce

Andouce Member

(EDIT: I meant to add):

"Excluding Officers obviously because I don't deserve to be slapped, nor do my colleagues as we have all behaved ourselves and shown an example by sitting comfy back home in our prestigious headquarters, listening to all the reports coming in, personally i think they are all absurd! :p What utter nonsense.

I cannot wait to venture forth into the frontier and see all this hogwash for my self....I mean fish people....really ?" *laughs away to himself and other officers*

4. I like the bloke doing press ups on the frame edge in particular. The art is all top notch and great to see so much effort and time goes into it. Also very glad to see more cats added to the development posts. I found myself worrying about 'drug cat' at 3am the other night which is a bit soft, considering I know very little about the story. My 3am over active imagination got the better of me.

5. mistrornge

mistrornge Member

Cats? We get cats? Not sure what recipes are appropriate though.