All right...so how do I tell who's a cultist?

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by lccorp2, Sep 10, 2014.

1. lccorp2

lccorp2 Member

What it says on the tin, so I can mark them from frontier justice. People enjoying discussions about strange things? Strange people? Those plagued by horrible dreams on the way here?

2. Nicholas

Nicholas Technology Director Staff Member

Watch for them whispering to each other.

3. Darekada

Darekada Member

You can also check farmers who sow evil crops. And tend to them. And harvest them! And only the Holy Cog knows what they do with them after...

Just try not to "remove" those corrupted minds in front of everybody so you don't get asked too many questions.

4. Andouce

Andouce Member

By order of Her Royal Majesty, you are hereby commanded to deal with any threat to our beloved new found colonies AND deal with any subjects of our Great Nation with extreme Justice.
    Unfortunately.......the only pure form of justice I can instruct you to deliver is via a firing squad.......Or if you were really up for it you could send them to those fishy people and see what they think, haha

Regardless, those who start to drift away must be dealt with or else......or else......you never know. I may have to close your little operation of any I should say, bureaucrats found guilty of treason! ^^

5. Ghin

Ghin Member

I haven't been able to figure out if the people planting clawbulbs are cultists or if plants turn into them by other means.

6. Darekada

Darekada Member

I would say just don't take any chances. You don't want Cultist ideas spreading around like the plague and contaminating the Empire.

7. Alephred

Alephred Royal Archivist for Queen And Empire

My Momma always said, Cultist is as Cultist does.

Fortunately, they don't seem to do much aside from giving your Workshops sinister names. For now. And planting Malfeasant Clawbulb.

8. Akuma

Akuma Member

My paranoia tells me your better off just killing everyone. Just to be sure.

9. Alephred

Alephred Royal Archivist for Queen And Empire

But if you kill everyone, then the Cultists have won.

10. Mechswordsman

Mechswordsman Member

It makes no sense, if no one is alive who will be able to feed the Y'gsathooth his daily toll? You obviously need to refined the colony into a place to breed his food, to serve it better. It will value this more.

I only know this because I heard Alfred Pistonshaft talking about it, hes obviously not a cultist, and not me.

Because I am not a cultist. You know this because now because I told you to your face, and that is how you should handle your investigation into such. I am sure anyone who is actually a cultist will tell you, they seem like an honorable and reasonable people Obviously.