Add the GLG team as citizens in the game!

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by Createx, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Createx

Createx Member

As stated, it would be awesome if the whole team could generate as random NPCs or citizens. Basically, names like David Baumgart or Nicholas Vining could generate, then some sort of visual identification is added (hairstyle for David probably...).
    They could a) be normal citizens or b) have special powers and needs, like not eating evil dairy products or needing a steady supply of laudanum-brewed coffee to output amazing entertainment.

Why?
    Well, whenever the game crashes we know just who to prioritize for testing out fresh artifacts. It would also just be awesome to command the devs around :D

Billick, Kazeto, mining and 1 other person like this.
  2. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

Sean and Joseph would have way too much fun with that. We also need Nicholas with and without beard.

Kazeto, mining and Createx like this.
  3. mining

mining Member

Nicholas spawn == NEED MORE LAUDANUM, YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL MADNESS OBELISKS.

Kazeto likes this.
  4. Turbo164

Turbo164 Member

Will The Pit be proceduraly generated? :p

Kazeto and Createx like this.
  5. Kamisma

Kamisma Member

Actually it will be proceduraly extruded.

Kazeto likes this.
  6. Ruigi

Ruigi Will Mod for Digglebucks

or maybe you could do what firaxis did by adding an easter egg that gives your people special powers if you rename their names to gaslamp staff.

7. Imperial dane

Imperial dane Member

Then i think the original idea is more fun. Add them in as nobility with lots of strange and bizarre demands and quite the tempers :p

Kazeto likes this.
  8. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

I agree with that one. I really want to have a citizen equivalent to Sir Nicholas (to pack him into a clockwork armour and send him to die in a blaze of glory, of course; how else would he reach Valhalla?).