A thing in Roguish Renovation that angers me...

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by Arron Syaoran, Jun 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leot

Leot Member

Ha ha, I'm pretty sure it was, to make sure, before you ever troubleshoot it let me play through Swashbucklers vanilla to see again, then I can be more specific about when/if the mod was the cause of the crash.

Don't do anything, it was just past experience, it may be a skill mod I had open, though I make sure only one mod that adds room/items is on at a time.

2. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

This is something that I reported a very long time ago. My temporary solution (which I guess will turn into a permanent solution) is to simply sell all of those to Brax. They actually are incredibly valuablle when sold as even a moderately sized stack.

3. Arron Syaoran

Arron Syaoran Member

Yeah I always sell all of my Wildfire Vials, Disease Vials, Faxpax Concoctions and even Faxpax Cocktails due to their price being much more than their worth. Not overpowered or underpowered in anyway except when you pick Clutch of Midas and end up with 80k to start with.(but you also get the -:resist_voltaic: Resistance, which will probably murder you on floor 3 or on Lord Dredmor)

Kazeto likes this.
  4. Fateofman

Fateofman Member

Here's a test that you can do if you think that the things that we imagine are real somewhere:
    Imagine a being that can instantaneously travel through space, time, and realities. Now, imagine that that being would want to find you. If the being appears, congratulations; you were right. If not, better luck next time! :p

Kazeto likes this.
  5. Gorbax

Gorbax Member

what if imaginations are real, but we're just really bad at it?

Haldurson likes this.
  6. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

How would you recognize the being? Maybe he's that homeless guy who mumbles incoherently to himself. Just because he can travel through space and time doesn't mean hes particularly brilliant or rational. Or maybe he's your vacuum cleaner -- a trans-dimensional being disguised as a home appliance (reminds me of an old novel by Clifford Simak -- "They Walked like Men", aliens disguised as bowling balls, rugs, dolls, etc).

Kazeto likes this.
  7. Fateofman

Fateofman Member

Well, you imagined him. I guess I should have said wants to meet you rather than just find you

8. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

As I said, he may not be all that brilliant or rational.

9. Fateofman

Fateofman Member

Imagine that he's rational and/or brilliant

10. Arron Syaoran

Arron Syaoran Member

For god's sakes, lock this thread already. Although I personally believe that fairies are real, others still may not. As for the complaint i made in the OP, I shouldn't have even bothered to bring it up at all. All I did was open up a can of worms out of blind anger.

Kazeto likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.