A Question about Cultism

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by grayfox687, Feb 17, 2016.

1. grayfox687

grayfox687 Member

Are we supposed to be able to play a colony that's completely overrun by cultists?
    While interesting, I usually do my level best to utterly suppress such vile deviance from the Holy Cog, and generally consider wide spread cultist activity to be a failure on my part.

What are the current/planned advantages or disadvantages to being a cultist?

2. Unforked

Unforked Member

One advantage is that cultists are much happier than everyone else, which has suddenly become pretty important. I'm sure we'll see other reasons to want them. Disadvantages include spending time building and worshipping at shrines and generally spreading weirdness, plus drawing attention from the empire; they would frown upon such things. Not really a big deal as of now, because even forming a cult is rare and getting more than two members is impossible.

Soon enough, they'll cause a lot more trouble... no doubt summoning things we must not mention and getting all murdery.

I hear they'll be worked on next month, so I'm excited to see what's in store.

3. grayfox687

grayfox687 Member

Yeah, they were one of the big draws of the game when I first heard about it, can't wait to see what's coming down the pipeline.