A couple questions

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by Dona Nelson, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Dona Nelson

Dona Nelson Member

I remember in the past, (not sure how long ago, but a while) My scientist would pick up artifacts, carry them into the lab and study them with, I think, a macroscope. Now they never seem to do that. I also cannot figure out why no one ever completes the 'study horror' on my obeliskian body. WHO is supposed to actually do the studies (artifacts and obeliskians), are there machines required, and, if so, in what building should I place them?

2. Alavaria

Alavaria Member

Hmm, Naturalists would dissect Obelesians and fishpeople (Which should be the "study horror" job).

The macroscope and so on don't do anything now, the lab is for looking at blackboards.

3. Unforked

Unforked Member

There's also been a longstanding issue with naturalists sometimes ignoring the study Obeliskian order. Not sure it ever really got sorted out.

4. Dona Nelson

Dona Nelson Member

Ok thank you for answering. So no one does anything with the artifacts one uncovers anymore? (seals, fish person idols etc)

5. Unforked

Unforked Member

That's right, but only temporarily. I'm sure they've got some big plans for them--likely in conjunction with making cults and eldritch events more interesting. In the meantime, at least they make most colonists completely insane, which is always fun.