A Couple of Questions

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by Meat&Bones, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Meat&Bones

Meat&Bones Member

Now, I was away from the game for the last 10 or 15 builds, so maybe I missed some things. But I am confused on a number of points and I was hoping for some guidance from the community.

1. Is the second colony site still available? I can't select anything else on the map even though I can see two flags [r37b].

2. Info on the jobs tab. In it's current functionality, is this just a way to cancel jobs? What does the yellow arrow do, and can I re order these?

3. Console Commands. I remember using these in earlier builds, but have since forgotten them and and can find no mention of them in the forums. I remember there were some basic options like removing fog of war and I think toggling the UI that I would like for screenshotting.

Thanks!

2. Both Colonies should both be available.
    At the moment the jobs tab is just feedback and the ability to cancel but the arrow allows you to view sub-tasks. you can't reassign them or reorder them at the moment.

3. Meat&Bones

Meat&Bones Member

Dammit, I just found the second colony. I've looked at that map close to 80 times now, and I just noticed for the first time that the embark details was a window that I could move. :confused: