OS X Snow Leopard A couple of minor bugs

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Ed Nakamura, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Ed Nakamura

Ed Nakamura Member

Hello!

Just wondering if anyone else has encountered any of these:

- Upon entering a shop with the "stealing" perk (forgot the name) and using WASD to move, going 'up' usually stays stuck after the "You stole.." message pops up. Nothing to worry here, clicking anywhere else to move fix it.

- Trying to send a belt item to Marcus (using the perk that umm forgot the name again!!) when it is NOT an artifact (I have some trouble figuring out which is and which is not, since I've seen so many different items...), it will sudden overlap my current belt and equip it, and then the once equipped belt is lost forever.... This always happen to me when my current equipped belt is already an artifact.

- Not sure if this is game related, but I've been messing around with the Megacrafts/Clockwork mods, and sometimes when triggering a bookshelf, the game would crash... (specially when the recipe is not a regular one, I mean, when it's a modded recipe).

2. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

The belt bug is known, as for the bookshelf one it happens when a recipe is used by the n-Dimensional Lathe and your mouse hovers over the icon.

3. Ed Nakamura

Ed Nakamura Member

thanks for the reply!

add another:

- Monster zoo ceases to compute whenever I go up/downstairs... after clearing, I don't receive any reward... (uberchests remain locked the same way, but I think it's widely known already)

4. Psiweapon

Psiweapon Member

That monster zoo bug has been there for so long, I'm starting to feel it's the intended way for it to work (As in, you only get the reward if you clear the monster zoo in one go, more or less)

5. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

The zoo thing is intended. I've said before but it could've gotten lost. That said, zoos breaking on shops was not intended and is fixed (is it? it's all blurry) or will be fixed in the next patch?