5 Monsters in Monster Zoo.....

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by TheBalrogKing, Jun 9, 2012.

1. TheBalrogKing

TheBalrogKing Member

2. mining

mining Member

Its DL1. What do you expect?

3. TheKirkUnited

TheKirkUnited Member

Someone in the IRC called these "petting zoos". I found it apt.

4. DavidB1111

DavidB1111 Member

Isn't that from a mod? I think it's from either Interior Dredmoring, or Roguish Renovation?
    I run into those all the time, but I don't complain because it's a free artifact, and on floor 1, it's rarely something useless.
    I got a belt of champions once. :)
    The most recent run I had gave me a suit from Phoenix Right. "Objection!" :)
    I've never run into it, Kirk, without mods loaded. If they did add it into the main game, via the expansion pack, it's rare as hell.
    Otherwise, I would have seen it by now from all the times I played the expansion before it was released on Steam.

5. TheKirkUnited

TheKirkUnited Member

It's been added via the expansion along with kitchens and such. You're right about them being rare though. At least I don't see them very often.

6. DavidB1111

DavidB1111 Member

Ah. Okay. I didn't know that.
    I figured that was something they wouldn't add to the game. I mean, a monster zoo on the first floor? :)

7. Giygas

Giygas Member

Lucky! I've had a Monster Zoo on the fifth floor. With no monsters.

(It actually highlighted the room in cyan on the minimap and it looked just like the big monster zoos but nothing happened when I went in and it never gave me a Monsters Left thing.)