1.0 1.0C 'Lost' commodities

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Sathra, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Sathra

Sathra Member

Got a savegame with a bunch of commodities that are in some strange half-state.
    They're still listed as useable for the purposes of module construction warning and trade, but can't be used/sold. (Trader reply is variation on 'missing trade goods old chap' or something.)

I did manage to make one happen on purpose, by removing a module (loading bay door in the ceramics workshop) while it was being constructed. Its still next to the (now constructed with a new box) door but is ignored.

As far as I can figure out the 'lost' items are 2-3 gold ore (no idea where they are), 1 iron plates (on workbench in metalworks), bag of flour floating where an oven used to be and 17 sugar loaf (also no idea). Might be more though.

Also there's a loaf of bread in the stockpile outside the kitchen, that when tooltipped notes that there are 0 loaves in the colony. Not sure if related to the above.

Also included: Slowdown in large colony, aristocrats eating aristocrat-food and happy at eating above their station, Naturalist office workers complaining about lack of public house (there's 2 pubs), and multiple stacks of items on 'bottom right' corners of stockpiles.

Exile likes this.
  2. Sathra

Sathra Member

Exile likes this.
  3. Nicholas

Nicholas Technology Director Staff Member

Marvelous. I'm digging into it!

Exile likes this.