[1.0.8] Monstrous Menagerie! [v0.1]

Discussion in 'Mod Releases' started by FaxCelestis, Dec 21, 2011.

1. r_b_bergstrom

r_b_bergstrom Will Mod for Digglebucks

Yeah, upon further reflection, my initial theory seems pretty spurious to me, as well. Once I noticed that you really did have a "mod" folder in there, it became less than likely. My bad.

2. I'm trying to install this with the folder method. What is the file/directory structure? I've become confused.
    Also, is the latest version .05?

Thanks

3. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

/mods/*MODNAMEFOLDER*/ bunch of folders like mod, items, sprites

4. Thanks. Got it working. :) HAven't found one of them yet, but I got it installed without a crash. :)
    I'm on level 11. Should I have found any of them by now?

5. r_b_bergstrom

r_b_bergstrom Will Mod for Digglebucks

Yep, several (all?) of them are before that. Did you install on a fresh game, or after several floors were already done? Any mod that adds new rooms can only add them to floors you haven't visited yet, and since most new rooms are usually set to only appear on a handful of floors each, you might need to start over to see any of it.

6. blob

blob Member

Hey Fax, would it be possible for you to upload your mod on another site please ? Megaupload's shut down.

7. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

He posted it in the middle of page two. It is a forum attachment.

blob likes this.
  8. Semigall

Semigall Member

When launching game mod causes CTD even when used without any other mods enabled. Using the latest DoD version.

9. Aegho

Aegho Member

Probably because this is really really old.

10. LionsDen

LionsDen Member

Plus, I think a number of the monsters are now part of the YHTNTEP free DLC.

11. Aegho

Aegho Member

I was going to say. Then I realized I wasn't sure if it was actually adopted by the core game or if it was just part of faxpax. :p

12. LionsDen

LionsDen Member

I'm not sure, but I think I remember someone saying that some of their monsters were in it. I just thought that they might be variations from this mod.

13. FaxCelestis

FaxCelestis Will Mod for Digglebucks

Yup, some of the monsters from this are now in NTXP.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  14. Killer2

Killer2 Member

Download link is broken.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  15. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

16. Killer2

Killer2 Member

Why thank you.

OmniaNigrum likes this.