Comments on Profile Post by OmniaNigrum

1. Vitellozzo
    Vitellozzo
    So, I see Ungoliant and all. Is this game around losing focus on real life (like df in different manners)?
    Nov 25, 2012
  2. OmniaNigrum
    OmniaNigrum
    I am not sure what you are asking. But yeah, Furyband was an Angband variant with way too much stuff in it. You could easily spend a year or two playing through it and never run out. Sadly, the newest version is buggy as hell and cannot be fixed since the maker ceased work on it at the same time.
    Nov 25, 2012
  3. Vitellozzo
    Vitellozzo
    glad you are still here ^^ and could you suggest me a kind of good xxxband game? I didn't knew about angband at all before today!
    Nov 25, 2012
    Exile likes this.
  4. OmniaNigrum
    OmniaNigrum
    Gladly. I suggest Chengband. Do not feel bad starting with the cheats enabled and using them to get a feel for the game. It is easily ten or more times as hard as Angband. https://code.google.com/p/chengband/
    Nov 25, 2012
    Exile likes this.
  5. OmniaNigrum
    OmniaNigrum
    And you may want to make a character like a Mauler first. They are a relatively new addition, but they are great for massive damage and have the health to last even if you make some major mistakes. (Use two handed weapons only. Heavier is better for that class.)
    Nov 25, 2012
    Exile likes this.